Building Information Modeling allows us to manage a true 3D visual design model, which allows us to collaborate with architects, structural engineers and other members of the design team in a 3D visual environment.
Benefits of BIM design
• forecast performance, quantity and costs
• obtain significant time savings in the development phase of the project
• incorporate design changes quickly and accurately
• avoid errors and interference
• get immediate visual feedback
• multidisciplinary coordination and interoperability